Individual Instrument Lessons
All instruments, theory and production
1. £12.00 20 mins, One-to-one
(Recommended for younger primary age)
2. £16.00 30 mins, One-to-one
(Typical lesson length)
3. £24.00 45 mins, One-to-one
(Recommended for all Grade 3+ and adult students)
4. £32.00 60 mins, One-to-one
(Recommended for all Grade 6+ students)
Instrument Pairs and Groups
1. £9.75/30mins (Pair)
2. £6.45/30mins (Trio)
(All per person, subject to availability of other students).
(Other group rates on request)
Our primary school prices are agreed separately with each school.
(Contact here for your primary school prices)
1. All prices are reviewable each September.
2. 10% discount on tuition time exceeding 60mins per week. (Applies to students studying second instruments and siblings / family members). (Excludes commercial clients/schools, St Johns Rock Club, or any rates already reduced by promotion or offer).
£10.00 Drum Starter Pack
(Learning Materials 1, Technical 1, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (*Sticks extra - see below)
£10.00 Guitar Starter Pack
(Learning Materials 1, Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag
£7.50 Bass Starter Pack
(Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (**Let’s Rock book extra - see below)
£7.50 Ukulele Starter Pack
(Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (**Ukulele Debut Grade extra - see below)
£5.00 New/replacement homework book/lesson diary
£5.00 New/replacement branded bag
£14.99 for all Grade Books:
Includes Drums, Bass, Guitar, and Ukulele Grades 1-8.
Includes Let's Rock** and Debut Grades, where applicable.
(Excludes all Music Board Companion, Technical and Guide books - prices on request).
*Drum Grade Books shown
Theory Grade Books
£11.99 Theory Workbook Grades 1-5
£11.99 Theory Workbook Grades 6-8
£6.99-£9.99 Theory Grade books 1-8
The exam cost is set by the music board: (https://www.rslawards.com/music/dates-and-fees)
£20.00 Mock Exam
£5.00 Admin for making the application.
St Johns Rock Club
- Electronic Transfer is free of charge and our preferred payment method if possible:
- Bank: Lloyds
- Account name: ‘Wiltshire Music School Ltd’,
- Sort Code: 30-92-63,
- Account No: 42555268.
(Please use student’s name/invoice number as reference).
- Please make cheques payable to ‘Wiltshire Music School Ltd’.
- Send to 130b High Street, Marlborough Wiltshire (SN8 1LZ), First Floor c/o Bew and Co Accountants.
(Please use the student’s name/invoice number on the back of the cheque as reference).
No cash, please.....
Swift Code: Lloyds LOYDGB21202
Bank Charges / Costs Incurred
Any bank charges/costs in relation to overseas payments will need to be passed back to the Student / Parent / Carer