St Johns Academy students and Private Lessons
(Please enquire separately for lesson prices in all our primary schools. Contact email@example.com)
Individual Instument Lessons
1. £12.00 20 mins, One-to-one (Recommended for younger primary age)
2. £16.00 30 mins, One-to-one (Typical lesson length)
3. £24.00 45 mins, One-to-one (Recommended for all Grade 3+ and adult students)
4. £32.00 60 mins, One-to one (Recommended for all Grade 6+ students)
Instrument Pairs and Groups
1. £9.75/30mins (Pair)
2. £6.45/30mins (Trio)
(All per person, subject to availability of other students).
(Other group rates on request)
Level 4/6 Diplomas
1. £35/hour (Standard)
2. £40/hour (Stu Slater)
(All per person)
Music Theory / Production
Prices available on request.
1. Prices for lessons in primary schools vary according to agreements reached with individual school heads. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. All prices are reviewable each September and are as above unless otherwise agreed.
3. 10% discount on tuition time exceeding 60mins per week. (Applies to students studying second instruments and siblings / family members). (Excludes commercial clients/schools, St Johns Rock Club, or any rates already reduced by promotion or offer).
£10.00 Drum Starter Pack (Learning Materials 1, Technical 1, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (*Sticks extra - see below)
£10.00 Guitar Starter Pack (Learning Materials 1, Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag
£7.50 Bass Starter Pack (Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (**Let’s Rock book extra - see below)
£7.50 Ukulele Starter Pack (Guitar Pics, Pic Tin, Lesson diary/homework book, branded bag) (**Ukulele Debut Grade extra - see below)
£10.00 Branded drumsticks.
£5.00 New / replacement homework book / lesson diary
£5.00 New / replacement branded bag
£14.99 for all Grade Books:
Includes Drums, Bass, Guitar, and Ukulele Grades 1-8.
Includes Let's Rock** and Debut Grades, where applicable.
(Excludes all Music Board Companion, Technical and Guide books - prices on request).
Theory Grade books
£11.99 Theory Workbook Grades 1-5
£11.99 Theory Workbook Grades 6-8
£6.99-£9.99 Theory Grade books 1-8
Cost of exam is set by the music board: (https://www.rslawards.com/music/dates-and-fees)
£20.00 Mock Exam
£5.00 Admin for making application.
St Johns Rock Club
£35.00/half term (See
All students, including Rock Clubs/Drum Academy
- Electronic Transfer is free of charge and our preferred payment method if possible:
- Bank: Lloyds
- Account name: ‘Wiltshire Music School Ltd’,
- Sort Code: 30-92-63,
- Account No: 42555268.
(Please use student’s name/invoice number as reference).
- Please make cheques payable to ‘Wiltshire Music School Ltd’.
- Send to 130b High Street, Marlborough Wiltshire (SN8 1LZ), First Floor c/o Bew and Co Accountants.
(Please use student’s name/invoice number on the back of the cheque as reference).
No Cash Please.....
Any bank charges/costs in relation to overseas payments will need to be passed back to the Student / Parent / Carer.
Swift Code: Lloyds LOYDGB21202